In this video, we go over the options you have for downloading the Automate Agent and where to find the Control Center download for ConnectWise Automate.
Step by Step:
- We are going over how to download the Automate Agent and Control Center.
- The first thing you’ll need to do to find the installers is log into your web client for Automate.
- Once you get into the web client you can click system in the bottom left, expand installers, and you’ll find your agent and control center downloads.
- First looking at the default agent installer all you have to select here is the operating system you are downloading it on and then download it.
- The default agent installer will throw that computer into your new computer’s location and Automation.
- If you want to have the option of configuring which location the agent shows up in you can select custom agent and you can select a destination for the agent. So here I can select the client and then location.
- Once that loads in you’ll see we also have the option of copying the URL or downloading the installer.
- If I download the installer it’ll download onto my computer and I can install it on a machine.
- If I copy the URL I could send this to a co-worker or send this to someone so that they can download the agent on their computer and then download it from there.
- Another thing to point out is if you choose to download the windows exe it may ask you to provide admin credentials, if you don’t have any set in Automate.
- So here we have some set but if you don’t you’ll have to add a username and password here as well.
- The last thing is the Automate Control Center and that is simply a few clicks and you are good to go.