This week we go over how to easily open the agent’s management screen from within a default dataview in ConnectWise Automate.
Step by Step:
- I want to show you guys how to easily open up an agent computer management screen from within a DataView, let’s get to it.
- if you guys have ever been troubleshooting an issue after looking at a DataView and you need to get into the agent’s management screen to start working on it I just want to show you guys an easy way to do this.
- Let’s start by going into the automation database. (Keep in mind that this option is available on all the default ones from automates if you guys create a custom one there’s a chance that this option may not be there.)
- So, for an example we’re going to go into patching.
- We’re going to do patches installed. (wait for this thing to load)
- Then from here we’re just going to pick any computer that we just want to see the agent’s management screen.
- So, we’re going to do the top one we’re going to right click on it, agents, and then open Agent.
- This should open up the computer’s management screen and that is how you would easily open it up from within a DataView.