Choosing which events your MSP should be going to is a daunting task. With hundreds of events to choose from, how can you ensure which will be best for you and your MSP? Whether you are going to keep up with industry trends, network with peers, or simply learn about the newest technologies and solutions, ProVal Technologies has got you covered.
With a decade-long presence in the MSP Community ProVal Technologies is here to help you navigate the MSP event landscape and make informed decisions that align with your goals. Our aim in the blog is to highlight the key aspects of each event, to help you make a well-informed decision when selecting the ideal MSP event to attend.
IT Nation Connect
- About: IT Nation Connect is ConnectWise’s premiere annual conference. This event was designed to bring together MSPs, technology vendors, and industry experts to equip them with the knowledge and connections to drive their businesses forward. In addition to networking, you will have access to a wide array of technology vendors and gain insights into the newest products within the ConnectWise ecosystem.
- When/Where: November 8th-10th, 2023 Orlando, FL + Virtual
- Website: https://www.connectwise.com/theitnation/connect-na
Robin Robins IT Sales and Marketing Boot Camp
- About: Robin Robins IT Sales and Marketing Boot Camp is an event specifically tailored for MSPs who want to get serious about their sales and marketing strategies. This event provides you with all the tools and knowledge needed to scale your MSP fast!
- When/Where: April 2nd-5th, 2024 Nashville, TN
- Website: https://www.robinsbigseminar.com/
- About: DattoCon is an annual conference organized by Datto which is now bigger than ever due to their recent acquisition by Kaseya. This event was made with the sole purpose of meeting the needs of MSPs by offering technical education, networking opportunities, and all the industry’s top technology vendors in one place.
- When/Where: October 2-4, 2023, Miami FL.
- Website: https://www.dattocon.com/
Kaseya Connect IT
- About: Kaseya Connect IT is Kaseya’s premiere annual conference designed to bring together MSPs, industry experts, and technology vendors for learning, networking, and a little bit of partying. If you are looking to stay in the know regarding all things Kaseya, this is the event to be at.
- When/Where: April 29th – May 2nd, 2024, MGM Grand Resort - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Website: https://www.connectit.com/global/
- About: The MSP Summit brings together all ICT professionals with a focus on building relationships, showcasing top solutions, and staying up to date with industry trends. Whether you are a seasoned MSP or just starting to provide managed services to your clients, this event has something for everyone.
- When and Where: Oct 30 - Nov 2, 2023 Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Miami Beach, FL
- Website: https://themspsummit.com/
- About: Ignite is Microsoft’s main global conference that focuses on the latest developments in Microsoft technologies. As an MSP, you will have the opportunity to learn about the latest features and functionalities of Azure, Office 365, and Windows, to provide the best support and services to your clients.
- When and Where: November 15-16th, 2023 Seattle, Washington.
- Website: https://register.igniteinfo.microsoft.com/
- About: The ASCII Group organizes some of the most popular MSP-focused events all throughout the year, providing a combination of networking, vendor engagement, and peer group discussions in order to give your MSP a competitive advantage.
- When/ Where: Visit the link below for all cities and dates.
- Website: https://www.ascii.com/events/
At the end of the day, we don’t think you can go wrong with any of the above events since each and every one focuses on empowering the MSP, emerging industry trends, and forging meaningful connections.
We understand that in order to grow in this competitive industry you must find outlets for learning and networking, all these events provide an abundance of avenues for professional growth and we suggest you give these events a try and be sure to let us know which you liked best!
Written by: Greg White
ProVal Technologies - Business Development Associate
Greg White works on the business development team here at ProVal Tech. He graduated with a marketing degree from the University of Central Florida and is passionate about finding new ways to grow ProVal and the technology industry as a whole.