ConnectWise has released a new monthly patch for Automate 12. Automate 12 has progressed to patch 8, changing the Automate Server version to 12.0.8 and moving the control center up to version 12.8.404. Patch 8 includes new features as well as bug fixes. Some of the top enhancements and issues fixed are listed:
- AuthAnvil is once again a supported security solution for ConnectWise Automate.
- Windows 10 Patch Deferment settings have been updated with the addition of a “Do Nothing” option to allow the existing deferment settings to remain intact if selected.
- The Web Control Center has received several updates this patch, including:
- The Ports screen has been added to the Hardware tile.
- The KB ID’s on the Patching tile in the Web Control Center now display as underlined links that transfer you to the Microsoft support page for the KB when clicked.
- The Storage tile of the Web Control Center is now live. This tile provides a historical view of storage volume usage and fragmentation.
- The Third Party Patching tile of the Web Control Center is now live. This tile provides a rundown of the current data specific to third-party application deployments.
- An issue was addressed that was causing systems to reboot prior to the third-party patch jobs when the ‘Reboot systems prior to first patch install’ option was selected for a Microsoft Reboot policy.
- An issue was address that was causing performance problems to occur during the automated weekly database maintenance
For more information on this patch and complete release notes, visit the Patch Release Notes page. Previous patch changes are also listed for historical purposes. Ensuring your ConnectWise Automate Server is up-to-date is an important task. ConnectWise is on a monthly patching schedule and regularly fixes critical bugs as well as provides feature enhancements. Check back next month for details on the next monthly patch.