ConnectWise has released a new monthly patch for Automate 12. Automate 12 has progressed to patch 7, changing the Automate Server version to 12.0.7 and moving the control center up to version 12.7.385. Patch 7 includes new features as well as bug fixes. Some of the top enhancements and issues fixed are listed:
- The Patching max tile, Services max tile, Software max tile, Hardware max tile, Scripts max tile and System max tile have been released on the Web Computer Management Screen.
- The Script Editor will now use CTRL to move between words in a script step and ALT to move between script steps, bringing the Script Editor more in line with other Windows applications.
- Improvements have been made to the reliability of the Windows 10 Feature Update installation in the Patch Manager.
- Addressed an issue that was preventing the creation of a File Size monitor for files larger than 1GB.
- Addressed an issue where systems with pending a reboot and the WUA service stopped, were flooding the WindowsUpdate.log file with errors.
For more information on this patch and complete release notes, visit the Patch Release Notes page. Previous patch changes are also listed for historical purposes. Ensuring your Connectswise Automate Server is up-to-date is an important task. ConnectWise is on a monthly patching schedule and regularly fixes critical bugs as well as provides feature enhancements. Check back next month for details on the next monthly patch.