ConnectWise has released a new monthly patch for Automate 12. Automate 12 has progressed to patch 6, changing the Automate Server version to 12.0.360 and moving the control center up to version 120.360. Patch 6 includes new features as well as bug fixes. Some of the top enhancements and issues fixed are listed:
NOTE: Do not install Patch 6 if you’re running AuthAnvil. AuthAnvil is no longer supported in Automate and installing this patch will break your server.
- The Automate patch installer process was enhanced to limit the change of timeouts when patching large systems.
- The Patch Manager’s Approvals screen was enhanced for performance optimization.
- An enhancement was made to the LTASearches.txt log message to include the SearchID of each failed search and the number of failed searches on the database agent. Ticket #9065666.
- Corrected an issue that caused tickets to not sync to Manage until the DB Agent was restarted.
- Corrected an issue that caused computers to not join groups automatically.
For more information on this patch and complete release notes, visit the Patch Release Notes page. Previous patch changes are also listed for historical purposes. Ensuring your ConnectWise Automate Server is up-to-date is an important task. ConnectWise is on a monthly patching schedule and regularly fixes critical bugs as well as provides feature enhancements. Check back next month for details on the next monthly patch.