ConnectWise has released a new patch for Automate 12. Automate 12 has progressed to patch 5, changing the Automate Server version to 12.0.327 and moving the control center up to version 120.327. Patch 5 includes new features as well as bug fixes. Some of the top enhancements and issues fixed are listed:
- The Hardware tile of the Computer Management screen will now have a Drive Missing column in the Storage section in order to visually distinguish those drives that are missing.
- The New Web Control Center has been released. The Web Control Center enables you to view clients/locations and associated computers from an internet browser window.
- Resolved an issue that was causing some non-PowerShell commands to attempt to be executed as PowerShell commands.
- An issue has been addressed that was causing the Remote Access option of the Web Control Center to not function properly.
- An issue has been addressed that was preventing the Control Center from launching for some cloud partners in certain circumstances.
For more information on this patch and complete release notes, visit the Patch Release Notes page. Previous patch changes are also listed for historical purposes. Ensuring your ConnectWise Automate Server is up-to-date is an important task. ConnectWise is on a monthly patching schedule and regularly fixes critical bugs as well as provides feature enhancements. Check back next month for details on the next monthly patch.