RMM / PSA ticket integration is an essential must-have in today’s noise-driven IT environments. A two-way sync between your RMM and PSA ensure that tickets are always reflective of real-time updates and events as they occur. If, for example, a server were to go offline on your RMM tool, it would automatically open a service ticket on your PSA for engineers to work on. If, in the meantime, this server were to come back online, the integration would automatically allow the RMM to close the PSA ticket in real-time, saving manual and redundant efforts.
After much waiting, an automated two-way sync plugin, the Kaseya PSA Connector has arrived. It provides a seamless integration between Kaseya’s VSA remote monitoring and management (RMM) solution and ConnectWise Manage (PSA). This will not only help in reducing the time it takes for engineers to close issues using the VSA but would also enable your PSA to automatically update configuration and tickets. This would surely help MSPs to be more cost effective and efficient in customer service.
New features and functionality between VSA by Kaseya and ConnectWise Manage include:
- Quick and easy ticket creation within your PSA
- Almost real time monitoring of alerts
- Kaseya Live Connect and remote control directly from within a ConnectWise Manage ticket, providing quick accessibility and troubleshooting
- Kaseya custom audit to ConnectWise configuration item synchronization, providing complete details and history to the engineers for faster problem identification and resolution
- New ticket de-duplication and consolidation, would save time and allow engineers to focus on the parent issues
- Automated ticket time entry synchronization, enabling MSPs to capture both activities performed and time logged for effective utilization and reference to billing customers
- Integration with Kaseya’s SaaS VSA RMM platform, offering expanded coverage to both on-premises and cloud deployments