ConnectWise has released a new patch for Automate 12. Automate 12 has progressed to patch 4, changing the Automate Server version to 12.0.312 and moving the control center up to version 120.312. Patch 4 includes new features as well as bug fixes. Automate 11 has reached end of life and will no longer be patched. Some of the top enhancements and issues fixed are listed:
- Patch Manager was enhanced so that Windows 10 machines using "Managed Mode" update policies will adopt their NoAutoUpdate registry settings properly.
Note: Patch Manager does not control the UsoClient at this time, which may force updates in some instances
- Remote monitor localization is now enabled by default.
- The REST API Configuration is now applied on every patch, regardless of the detected previous patch version.
- Group scheduled scripts were enhanced to warn users when the selected time would prevent the script from running until the next day or period.
- Resolved an issue that caused manually adjusted SNMP Version settings to be overwritten on certain devices when the network probe was run.
For more information on this patch and complete release notes, visit the Patch Release Notes page. Previous patch changes are also listed for historical purposes. Ensuring your Connectswise Automate Server is up-to-date is an important task. ConnectWise is on a monthly patching schedule and regularly fixes critical bugs as well as provides feature enhancements. Check back next month for details on the next monthly patch.