ConnectWise has released a new patch for Automate 12. Automate 12 has progressed to patch 2, changing the Automate Server version to 12.0.269 and moving the control center up to version 120.269. Patch 2 includes new features as well as bug fixes. Some of the top enhancements and issues fixed are listed:
- The Patch Manager has been updated to ensure that a patch does not become approved when someone manually approves it if it already has an auto-deny Approval Policy applied to it.
- The option to select multiple devices and change their patch stage in bulk has been added to the Patch Manager > Devices screen.
- An issue has been addressed that was causing the Computer Management screen to experience a problem with performance.
- An issue has been addressed that was causing the Commands right-click context menu to not display for some users.
- An issue has been addressed that was causing the length of passwords to be limited to 16 characters instead of 127 characters.
For more information on this patch and complete release notes, visit the Patch Release Notes page. Previous patch changes are also listed for historical purposes. Ensuring your ConnectWise Automate Server is up-to-date is an important task. ConnectWise is on a monthly patching schedule and regularly fixes critical bugs as well as provides feature enhancements. Check back next month for details on the next monthly patch.