ConnectWise has released a new patch for Automate 11. Automate 11 has progressed to patch 19, changing the Automate Server version to 11.0.469 and moving the control center up to version 110.469. It should be noted that once upgraded to Patch 19, Automate 12 cannot be installed until v12.0.1 is released. Patch 19 includes new features as well as bug fixes. Some of the top enhancements and issues fixed are listed:
- The windowsupdateetlfiles table is now excluded from the nightly backup in order to increase performance and agent reliability during that time.
- Monitor (remote) values are now saved after every state change or fail count increment.
- An issue has been addressed that caused the Network Probe to display a failure message when an offline device successfully came back online.
- An issue has been addressed with the patch reboot message window that caused the icon and window name to display incorrectly when custom branding was applied.
- An issue has been addressed that caused agents to error when attempting to write files and logs to the LTSVC directory.
For more information on this patch and complete release notes, visit the Patch Release Notes page. Previous patch changes are also listed for historical purposes. Ensuring your ConnectWise Automate Server is up-to-date is an important task. ConnectWise is on a monthly patching schedule and regularly fixes critical bugs as well as provides feature enhancements. Check back next month for details on the next monthly patch.