ConnectWise Automate integrates with ConnectWise Manage via the Manage Plugin. Once everything is syncing, it’s a good maintenance practice to run a system check through the plugin. This ensures everything is synced properly and will attempt to repair any issues that are discovered. To run a system check, complete the below steps:
- Open the ConnectWise plugin.
- Wait for it to open. Can be slow – be patient.
- 1-Click System Check in the bottom left.
- 2-Check the “Auto Remediate” box in the upper right.
- 3-Click Run System Check in the bottom right.
- That will pull up the Plugin Progress window.
- Wait for this to run and complete. Can take upwards of an hour.