ConnectWise has released a new patch for Automate 11. Automate 11 has progressed to patch 18, changing the Automate Server version to 11.0.441 and moving the control center up to version 110.441. Patch 18 includes new features as well as bug fixes. Some of the top enhancements and issues fixed are listed:
- The Patch Manager now includes a Release Date column that displays the date that a specific patch was made available.
- Various enhancements have been made to the backend of the Computer Management screen in order to improve performance, responsiveness and load times.
- Remote agent plugins will now attempt to remain loaded through temporary service disruptions so that the plugins continue to function without needing to be reloaded.
- An issue has been addressed to ensure that the Windows Update Logs of the Patch Manager will sort in chronological order.
- Addressed an issue to ensure that Adobe updates are installed properly via the Patch Manager when an older version of the application is found.
For more information on this patch and complete release notes, visit the Patch Release Notes page. Previous patch changes are also listed for historical purposes. Ensuring your ConnectWise Automate Server is up-to-date is an important task. ConnectWise is on a monthly patching schedule and regularly fixes critical bugs as well as provides feature enhancements. Check back next month for details on the next monthly patch.