ConnectWise has released a new patch for Automate 11 (formerly LabTech). Automate 11 has progressed to patch 15, changing the Automate Server version to 11.0.387 and moving the control center up to version 110.387. Patch 15 includes new features as well as bug fixes. Some of the top enhancements and issues fixed are listed:
- The Show Details section of the Computer Management screen will now include additional information regarding the agent. This informative window will be displayed by default each time the Computer Management screen is launched. Refer to the Navigating the Computer Management screen for detailed information on each new field and how to enable or disable it from displaying.
- An issue has been addressed that was causing the File Explorer to not return the correct property information for folders or directories.
- An issue has been addressed that was causing the script form to break when opening a script containing a reference to another entity, such as an EDF (Extra Data Field), that does not exist.
- An issue has been addressed that was causing duplicate locations to be created.
- An issue has been addressed that was causing the ‘Ask then Allow’ reboot command to not function correctly.
For more information on this patch and complete release notes, visit the Patch Release Notes page. Previous patch changes are also listed for historical purposes. Ensuring your ConnectWise Automate Server is up-to-date is an important task. ConnectWise is on a monthly patching schedule and regularly fixes critical bugs as well as provides feature enhancements. Check back next month for details on the next monthly patch.